Toddlers: 15-24 months
Nothing gives us greater satisfaction than watching your child meet and exceed developmental milestones.
For our older infants and toddlers, we provide the creative stimulation that makes every day a fun-filled learning adventure. Whether it’s building a castle, racing boats at the water table, finger painting, or marching to the beat of drums and bells, your child will build the self-esteem and trust which helps establish a permanent link between learning and fun.
With the love, support, and encouragement of qualified staff who truly enjoy being a part of your child’s life, your child’s love for learning can begin with Safari Childcare.
Toddler Developmental Milestones:
- Literacy Incorporated throughout Classrooms & Curriculum
- Colors, Shapes, & Object Recognition
- Alphabet Song & Color Matching
- Body & Facial Expressions
- Singing, flannel boards, stories, & finger-plays!
- Math: Flashcards, Matching, Sorting, Puzzles, Counting to 10
- Science: Color Mixing, Sand & Water Table, Sink or Float
- Fine Motor: Making Block Towers, Dump & Fill, Puzzles, Play-dough, Lacing, Fitting Shapes in Correct Sort
- Hands-On Experiences Using all Senses
- Art Daily
- Gross Motor: Jumping, Walking Backwards, Catching, rolling, balance
- Cooking Day/Game Day EVERY Wednesday (During the Summer!)
- Group Times: Stories, Calendar, Weather, Math, Music & Movement
- Onsite playground: twice per day, weather permitting