The key component in accomplishing our mission is choosing individuals that can easily blend in with our extended family. We not only seek educationally qualified staff, but also reach out to those with unique characteristics that truly set them apart from all others.
Patience, compassion, understanding, and a genuine love for all children are fundamental traits for meeting our children’s needs. These select individuals who try to find the positive side to every situation truly excel in our environment. Trustworthiness and strong communication skills are what allow parents to feel comfortable leaving their child in our care, so we look for examples of these qualities throughout our selection process.
Self-motivation, teamwork, commitment to quality, and effective problem-solving allows our teachers to meet their own personal commitments, while ensuring each of the children’s developmental milestones are met. These characteristics positively impact the children within the classroom, and extend to our parents and staff members. Safari Childcare carefully hand picks these top-notch Early Childhood professionals; professionals that meet our high standards of education, experience, and character that both you and your child will trust, respect, and bond with. Educators that your child will fondly remember in the years to come.
Our teachers hold degrees and /or certificates in Child Development or Early Childhood Education. Teaching Assistants are significantly comprised of college students; education majors gaining classroom experience while working toward degrees. All employees undergo thorough background and reference checks.
“A successful team beats with one heart”
In addition to educational credentials, all employees are certified in First Aid and CPR.
Every member of our staff also receives specialized one-on-one, comprehensive training in: health, sanitation and safety procedures; emergency fire and tornado procedures; and in the Safari Childcare standards of customer service.
All staff completes 15 hours of continuing education in child development/early childhood education every year. After graduating from our specialized training, new employees are then mentored by a seasoned faculty member.
We invest heavily in our staff, because we know they’re the people who nurture our children day-to-day that truly make a lifelong impact on each child.
- Our staff has specialized training in: health, sanitation, safety procedures including emergency fire and tornado procedures; along with Safari Childcare Standards of customer service.
- After training is complete, new employees are then mentored by a seasoned faculty member.
- Staff are required to complete 15 hours of continuing education each year in child development, early childhood education, and health and safety training.
- All employees undergo thorough background and
- reference checks, as well as a complete physical examination.
- Employees are certified in First Aid and CPR.
- We invest heavily in our staff, because we know they’re the people who nurture our children day-to-day, and truly make a lifelong impact on their social and emotional development.
- Our Nurse and our District Managers regularly conduct unannounced inspections of all our schools to verify regulations are consistently met.
“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… but the world may be a little different because I was important in the life of a child.”